History of Temple de la Croix d’Ouchy, Lausanne-Ouchy
In 1840 In collaboration with the Vaud Reformed Church, construction of the Temple de la Croix d’Ouchy was completed. A well known English philanthropist, William Haldimand made a generous donation of CHF 75’000.—towards the cost of the building. The new church was shared with the official Vaud Protestant parish. This arrangement seems to have been harmonious as the Anglican community remained there for the next 39 years. The English Church held two services every Sunday, one at eleven thirty and one at half past three in the afternoon.
Date of first Chaplaincy: 1816
Church dates: 1840-1878
Patron: Society for the Propagation of the Gospel (SPG)
Current Status: Anglican Services moved to Christ Church in 1878
Anglican worship in Lausanne, Rosemary Raedler.
Eglise anglaise de Lausanne, Wikipedia