History of English Chapel, Mont Pelerin
English Chapel constructed in the grounds of the “Grand Hotel du Mont Pélerin” around 1906. The chapel was sold to the Protestant parish of Chardonne-Jongny in 1952. The Grand Hotel was transformed into a retirement home in 1957.
Date of first Chaplaincy: 1904
Church dates: 1906-1952
Patron: Intercontinental Church Society (ICS)
Hotel: Grand Hotel du Mont-Pelerin
Current Status: Owned by Swiss Reform Church (Chardonne-Jongny)
Anglicans in Switzerland Past and Present, Paul Schniewind.
Le Grand Hotel – Mont Pelerin